DOC Expresso - Review - 326 Lygon St, Carlton

DOC Expresso on 326 Lygon StCarltonVIC 3053) is certainly a popular place.  While other restaurants and cafes have no customers this place is teeming.  We humans are born followers some of the time.


I do like my antipasto plate although realistically if you devote the time you can often do the same at home for substantially less but if you are thinking like this all the time you'd never go out.


I really enjoyed the traditional napoli pasta at DOC Expresso.  The simplicity is really refreshing and together with the antipasto everything matched perfectly.
DOC Expresso
Rating - 4
Would I go again - Yes
Would I recommend to a friend - Yes

Telephone: (03) 9347 8482
Address: 326 Lygon St, Carlton
Reviewed By: Howie Be

Post a Comment

0 Comments