Serrano's Cafe - Review - Tarneit

Serrano's cafe restaurant review, Tarneit, Melbourne Serrano's Cafe in Tarneit (62 Wickford Rd, Tarneit VIC 3029) is what you expect from a shopping mall cafe.


Cake

Serrano's Cafe fulfills it's objective of providing a good range of cafe food in a shopping mall setting at a fair to very good price.  In and of itself, Serrano's Cafe is pretty good.  Shopping Malls don't really inspire me so generally speaking Serrano's Cafe is doing a good job.

Milkshake

Serrano's Cafe offers a specials board and they keep things ticking over with menu changes and specials regularly on offer.  For a mall cafe this is great!

Happy customer




While I typically stay clear of shopping mall cafe's sometimes you've just got to go to them.  Serrano's Cafe is slightly above generic in design but is nice and bright inside and the food is generally very good in quality.  I am happy enough to come to Serrano's Cafe when I have to but given my personality type that still isn't very often.

Serrano Cafe's interior

Receive every review by Liking Me at:
and catch my photo's on Instagram at:
Things to do in inner and outer West Melbourne
If you like to get out and about in the weekends, visit our sister sight that offers ideas on things to do in West Melbourne and Beyond.


Serrano's Cafe
Serrano's Cafe fulfills it's objective of proving an above average cafe experience in a suburban shopping mall. All up it is a success.

Rating: 3.5 stars
Would I go again - Yes
Would I recommend to a friend - No

Getting There

Post a Comment

0 Comments