White Rabbit Record Bar - Review - Kensington

The White Rabbit Record Bar is one of my favourite places in Melbourne.  I may not go there very often but it does have a special place in my heart.  I really do wish it was busier as I am always afraid that the next time I go that they will be closed.

I like music and I like records so I am a bit biased.  As an aside when I was last there they were playing the Pretenders first album.  You can try before you buy the records and it is kind of a quaint little place.  I'd label it a chill out kind of place.  They have a good selection of alcoholic drinks but it really isn't a place for serious food.  Maybe I just want to plug the place.
Anyway, if you feel like chilling one Sunday afternoon or evening and happen to be around Kensington I recommend you give them a shot.

White Rabbit Record Bar
Rating - 3.5
Would I go again - I have
Would I recommend to a friend - Yes

Telephone: (03) 9376 5441
Address: 176 Bellair Street, Kensington VIC 3031
Reviewed By: Howie Be



Post a Comment

0 Comments