Raffael's - Review - Werribee

Yes Werribee does have a high st. In fact there is a Paris end if you can call it that. When you do try dining out in Werribee you are always hopeful that something is going to surprise you on the upside. Raffael's has the look. As you drive up Watton St you can't help but notice Raffael's. It has that promising look of - I wouldn't mind trying that.



I tried the breakfast menu and went for scrambled eggs 'picante'. That is, scrambled eggs with salami, olives, fresh chopped chilli and served on toasted sour dough bread. What can I say other than satisfying and overwhelming. The serving is large so if you are particularly hungry I think your hunger thirst will be quenched. As for taste I'd say pleasing. Not special but good enough.
Scrambles eggs 'Picante'
Scrambles eggs 'Picante'


Also tried was scrambled eggs with smoked salmon. You cannot really go wrong with this dish. What I will say is that the salmon looked kind of enemic. It just doesn't have that nice look that says eat me.


And the coffees. Okay.


So too sum up all in all its average. Good quality for the price but disappointing given the appearance of the place. From the outside looking in you just expect a bit better.


Raffaels Cafe

Raffaels Cafe
Food Type: Western
Telephone: (03) 9974 0800
Address: 177 Watton Street, Werribee VIC 3030

Rating: 3 stars
Would I go again: No
Would I recommend to a friend: Yes, due to it's location
Reviewed By:

Post a Comment

0 Comments