Laksa King - Review - Super busy

Laksa King Malaysian restaurant review, Newmarket, Melbourne Laksa King in Newmarket (6-16 Pin Oak Cres, Flemington VIC 3031) is a very popular Malaysian restaurant.


customers

This place really is pumping and I suggest you make a booking if you are choosing to come on a Friday or Saturday night.

They have a wide range of Malaysian food and some other Asian recipes as well.  Given their namesake I suggest you at least order one Curry Laksa, most probably the seafood option but it's up to you.




laksa
Laksa anyone?
You can check out their menu here.  One claim to fame of Laksa King is its fair pricing.  It's not a cheap eat but nor is it expensive.  Given the high quality of the food and high patronage I think they've priced things perfectly.  They are doing good business and rightfully so.

chicken

While Laksa King isn't on the main street in Newmarket it is very easy to find.  It's a side street off the main road so if you can't find it it's probably your fault.

Given Laksa King is so busy you don't really get ambiance but you do get atmosphere.  I'd rather go to a busy place than an empty place so I'm happy with this outcome.  Just be prepared if you are expecting something cosy and relaxed.  You are not going to get it.

Overall, Laksa King offers great food.  I recommend it as long as you don't mind crowded places.  I do love my seafood curry laksa, one of my favourite dishes.

Receive every review by Liking Me at:
and catch my photo's on Instagram at:
Things to do in inner and outer West Melbourne
If you like to get out and about in the weekends, visit our sister sight that offers ideas on things to do in West Melbourne and Beyond.



Laksa King
Rating: 4
Would I go again: Yes
Would I recommend to a friend: Yes

Cuisine Type: Malaysian
Address: 6-12 Pin Oak Cres, Flemington VIC 3031
Telephone: (03) 9372 6383
Reviewed by: Howie's Melbourne Food Blog

Getting There




Post a Comment

0 Comments