Pelican's Landing - Review - Satisfying restaurant and bar I have frequented multiple times

Pelican's Landing restaurant review, Williamstown, Melbourne by Howie's Melbourne Food Blog Pelican's Landing is a restaurant and pub in Williamstown (1 Syme St, Williamstown VIC 3016).

menu

A great thing about Pelican's Landing is that you can enjoy it as a traditional pub and have drinks and typical pub fare or you can choose to have a dine out meal with a bit more ambiance.




Platter

What's also great about Pelican's Landing is that it is busy.  And by being busy Pelican's Landing has a great atmosphere.  Okay some people might want a bit more peace and quiet but it's nice to go somewhere with high patronage.

happy customer

You can kind of get watery view from Pelican's Landing but it doesn't quite qualify as waterfront views.  If you live in Williamstown or frequent the place it's hard not to notice Pelican's Landing so hopefully you know what I mean.  Anyhow, don't expect waterfront views even though you are so so close.



Pelican's Landing used to be more of a restaurant and now with it's pub and restaurant mix I think they've got it about right.

Outside

I think the restaurant food is top notch.  I pretty much know I'm going to enjoy the food when I come here and the selection of food is wide so I'll find something I'll like.

Pasta

What's also great is that Pelican's Landing caters for all budgets.  You can choose more frugal options or choose their most expensive dishes and you won't break the bank.  The quality of food here is really good and I believe most people would leave here feeling very satisfied.  I also think Pelican's Landing is a great place for a birthday dinner as it just has a nice friendly family atmosphere.

parma

Get every review by Liking Me at:
and keep up to date with all our great food photo's at

Things to do in inner and outer West Melbourne
If you like to get out and about in the weekends, visit our sister sight that offers ideas on things to do in West Melbourne and Beyond.

Pelican's Landing
Rating: 4
Would I go again: Yes
Would I recommend to a friend: Yes and I have multiple times

Cuisine Type: Modern contemporary pub
Address: 1 Syme St, Williamstown VIC 3016
Telephone: (03) 9397 0155
Reviewed by: Howie's Melbourne Food Blog

Getting to Pelican's Landing

Post a Comment

0 Comments