Ghazal - Review - Werribee

Ghazal Indian restaurant review, Werribee, Melbourne Ghazal is an Indian restaurant in Werribee (187 Watton St, Werribee VIC 3030).  There are so many Indian restaurants on Watton Street it's difficult to decide which is best.


dosa

I admit, I am no connoisseur on what makes great Indian food.  I just have to go on by what I like.  From what I can tell, Ghazal is a workmanlike restaurant.  I think they were trying to appeal to everyone before as there were special deals to go to Ghazal although these don't seem to exist anymore.




dip

Befitting the workmanlike tag all the curries seem to be pre-prepared and all set to go.  Not exactly inspiring but I get the idea that this maybe common place for lots of Indian restaurants so its not necessarily a bad thing.

customer

Ghazal is a large restaurant so I don't know how often it would get filled but when we were there there was a good crowd of customers so that's always a good sign.

curry

Being in Werribee this restaurant is really for the locals.  For my taste buds the food tasted pretty good without ever seeming amazing.  I'm happy but not excited.

indian

The surroundings at Ghazal are pleasant enough.

interior

Get every review by Liking Me at:
and keep up to date with all our great food photo's at:

Things to do in inner and outer West Melbourne
If you like to get out and about in the weekends, visit our sister sight that offers ideas on things to do in West Melbourne and Beyond.


Ghazal
Ghazal is pleasant enough without feeling special.

Rating: 3.5
Would I recommend to a friend: No
Would I go again: Yes but in no hurry

Telephone: (03) 9742 4486
Address: 187 Watton St, Werribee VIC 3030
Reviewed By:


Getting There

Post a Comment

0 Comments