White Rabbit Record Bar - Food Review - Kensington

White Rabbit Record Bar (176 Bellair St, Kensington VIC 3031) in Kensington is my kinda place.  Now, I am totally biased because they happen to sell vinyl. This immediately puts them in my good books.


Poster

Too be honest, you would be pretty foolish to come here for gourmet food.  They is really a place to hang out, catch up with a few friends and have a quick browse of the records.  The food is a bonus.


Wall

I would say that the food is kind of what you would expect.  Nothing more and nothing less.  Still, I am not complaining because they sell records!

Dumplings

So will I be coming back here.  Well, I have a few times, so for me I'm pretty happy.  However, if you are coming for a dining experience best leave it for another time and come here to chill out instead.

Smile

Never miss a review by Liking Me at:

and catch my photo's on Instagram at:
Things to do in west and outer west Melbourne
If you like to get out and about in the weekends, visit our sister sight that offers ideas on things to do in West Melbourne and Beyond.

White Rabbit Record Bar
Rating: 3
Would I go again: Yes
Would I recommend to a friend: Yes

Telephone: (03) 9376 5441
Address: 176 Bellair St, Kensington VIC 3031
Reviewed By: Howie Be

Post a Comment

0 Comments