Rhubarb Wholefoods - Review - Seddon

Rhubarb Wholefoods review (129 Buckley Street, Seddon VIC 3011) is on the fringe of Footscray and Seddon.  It's kind of a trendy wholefoods, think healthy grains and the like type place that also happens to be a cafe.  You'll get my drift by looking at the photographs.


Snack

To be honest I quite like the concept but for my personal tastes I'm more of a cafe/foody type than into the healthy food concept.   As such I would like them to focus a bit more on the cafe side of things but they have to tread there own path so good on them.


Toast

When I was there they did not have a proper coffee machine so it was old school expresso.  I hope things have changed for the local punters as I can actually see them losing customers if they cannot offer a regular cafe latte or flat white.  Such is the life of Melburnites. Lol.

Interior

I do have to admit that I like their health styled and fresh food and ingredients styled food.  I couldn't handle it all the time and it won't suit everyone but it is certainly refreshing in a positive way.  It's certainly not a me too cafe either and that is a good thing.



Customers

I'm pretty sure most people who love going to cafe's in Seddon have paid them a visit, however, if you happen to live in say Footscray and want to try something different I really recommend trying them at least once.

Jars
No, it's not a chemical warehouse
Spices

The food at Rhubarb Wholefoods is quite enlightening as well as tasting great.  Do your heart and mind a favour and try something different.  You just might find yourself paying them an additional visit sometime.


Rhubarb Wholefoods image
Rhubarb Wholefoods

Never miss a review by Liking Me at:
 or catch my photo's on Instagram at:
Sack

Things to do in west and outer west Melbourne
If you like to get out and about in the weekends, visit our sister sight that offers ideas on things to do in West Melbourne and Beyond.

Rhubarb Wholefoods
In a nutshell: Worth investigating.

Rating: 3.5 stars
Would I go again - Yes
Would I recommend to a friend - Yes

Telephone: 0481 322 417
Address: 129 Buckley Street, Seddon VIC 3011
Reviewed By:
Date Published: 17 December 2015

Post a Comment

0 Comments