Thursday, 17 December 2015

Rhubarb Wholefoods - Review - Seddon

Rhubarb Wholefoods review (129 Buckley Street, Seddon VIC 3011) is on the fringe of Footscray and Seddon.  It's kind of a trendy wholefoods, think healthy grains and the like type place that also happens to be a cafe.  You'll get my drift by looking at the photographs.



To be honest I quite like the concept but for my personal tastes I'm more of a cafe/foody type than into the healthy food concept.   As such I would like them to focus a bit more on the cafe side of things but they have to tread there own path so good on them.


When I was there they did not have a proper coffee machine so it was old school expresso.  I hope things have changed for the local punters as I can actually see them losing customers if they cannot offer a regular cafe latte or flat white.  Such is the life of Melburnites. Lol.

I do have to admit that I like their health styled and fresh food and ingredients styled food.  I couldn't handle it all the time and it won't suit everyone but it is certainly refreshing in a positive way.  It's certainly not a me too cafe either and that is a good thing.


I'm pretty sure most people who love going to cafe's in Seddon have paid them a visit, however, if you happen to live in say Footscray and want to try something different I really recommend trying them at least once.

No, it's not a chemical warehouse
The food at Rhubarb Wholefoods is quite enlightening as well as tasting great.  Do your heart and mind a favour and try something different.  You just might find yourself paying them an additional visit sometime.
Rhubarb Wholefoods image
Rhubarb Wholefoods


Never miss a review by Liking Me at:

 or catch my photo's on Instagram at:
Rhubarb Wholefoods
In a nutshell: Worth investigating.

Rating: 3.5 stars
Would I go again - Yes
Would I recommend to a friend - Yes

Telephone: 0481 322 417
Address: 129 Buckley Street, Seddon VIC 3011
Reviewed By:
Date Published: 17 December 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

MTV News