Leroy's Cafe - Review - Newport

Leroy's Cafe in Newport (5 Mason St, Newport VIC 3015) is a nice suburban cafe.


A bit of artwork livens up the place
A bit of artwork livens up the place
It has nice modernish surroundings and good coffee. A necessity in this day and age! What is doesn't have is some great thing that makes you to want to come back.  It doesn't really have an edge.

The food is not stand out.  I'm not a big fan of excessive icing or the bottled strawberry sauce that seems to be somewhat common now days.  The times we live in I suppose.





I'm sure you can find something to your liking at Leroy's Cafe.  The menu covers the usual cafe basics and you can't go wrong from a typical breakfast here.

Salmon and cream cheese bagel
Salmon and cream cheese bagel
I am a sucker for a cream cheese and salmon bagel so if it's on the menu I can feel its magnetic pull.  We all have our favourites!


So really, Leroy's Cafe is for locals.  If I lived within walking distance I know I'd end up here at least on a few weekends over the year.  However, I cannot heart on hearts recommend making a special visit here.  It's passable.

Leroy's Cafe

Leroy's Cafe
Food Type: Western
Telephone: (03) 9391 9009
Address: 5 Mason St, Newport VIC 3015

Rating: 3 stars
Would I go again: Yes
Would I recommend to a friend: No
Reviewed By:

Post a Comment

0 Comments