Kobe Jones - Review - Melbourne VIC 3005

Kobe Jones (18-38 Siddeley Street, Melbourne VIC 3005) is frequently having deals on Living Social.  If you don't know about Living Social, it's similar to Group On or Scoop On and the like that have discount deals on dining and other goods and services.

Anyway, like a lot of the deals that you can get, some are good, others are average and some are poor.  How does Kobe Jones fare?







My first, honest observation is that I would never go to Kobe Jones at full price.  While it's location is quite nice (it's on the banks of the Yarra River) and it's quite nice inside and has a good atmosphere (based on my single experience) I just do not believe it is good enough to justify it's headline prices.  With some kind of discount voucher it is worth going once to see if you like it though.

Edamame Beans
Another honest thing I'll say today is that Kobe Jones doesn't inspire me to write much today. This probably says something about Kobe Jones, ie, it is in the realm of okay.  



I guess this means that taken positively, Kobe Jones is okay.  The reverse of course is that Kobe Jones is uninspiring.  I would suggest that it is both of these things.



Still, if you do score yourself one of those vouchers, it should be a pleasant night out and you will get a reasonably good variety of food for your efforts.



There are worse things in life after all.







If you do go to Kobe Jones, tell me what you think.  I have a feeling you'll be agreeing with me but I could be wrong!




Never miss a review by Liking Me at:
and catch all my photo's on Instagram at:

Kobe Jones
Rating: 3
Would I go again: No
Would I recommend to a friend: No

Telephone: (03) 9329 9173
Address: 18-38 Siddeley St, Melbourne VIC 3005
Reviewed By: Howie Be







Post a Comment

0 Comments