Chef Lanka - Review - 108 Little Bourke St Melbourne VIC 3000‎, Paramount Shopping Arcade

Chef Lanka is a simple lunch venue in Paramount Shopping Arcade.  It is one of those food court dining establishments but don't let that put you off.

While the menu is strictly defined and they don't offer much in the way of moving off the pre-prepared food I give Chef Lanka my thumbs up.




The food quality is good, the food isn't dripping in oil, the food tastes great and the customer service is friendly.

They offer food combo's (meat, vegetarian or a mix) and the vegetarian is actually really nice (coming from a non-vegetarian).

For food court styled food, Chef Lanka can't be beat.  Give them try if you work nearby.

Highly recommended.

Never miss a review by Liking Me at:
and catch all my photo's on Instagram at:


Chef Lanka
Rating: 4
Would I go again: I have
Would I recommend to a friend: Yes
Note: I am reviewing from the perspective of grabbing lunch for a worker so please keep this in mind.

Telephone: 0488 774 379
Address: 108 Little Bourke St Melbourne VIC 3000
Reviewed By: Howie Be

Post a Comment

0 Comments