Atlanta - Cafe Review - 105 The Terrace, Wellington 6011

Continuing my series on a few of the dining establishments I have been to recently in Wellington, New Zealand.

Atlanta is located on The Terrace and I guess is really for those workers in the vicinity as most people don't do any shopping on the Terrace in the weekend or weekdays as it really isn't that kind of street.




I should also point out that Atlanta while opening at night probably isn't a place too go out for dinner.  I could be wrong though but that is my impression.
Picture of coffee with leaf pattern
Coffee
Atlanta has a nice open feel with bright natural sunlight plus it's own unique interior design. I don't know if everything works harmoniously from a design perspective but I do like character and uniqueness in cafes and dining establishments.
Sourdough image
Sourdough
From my own experience, I would say that Atlanta has very good breakfast, brunch and lunchtime food.  It brings to mind a French sense of style and flavours.  There certainly seemed to be quite a bit of butter or olive oil.  Anyway, it all tasted super and definitely above average for your typical brunch type of food.
Eggs florentine
Eggs Florentine.  A classic well presented as well as tasting great.
As I said earlier, Atlanta has a style of sorts.  It doesn't seem to be unified but style is style.

A bit of great interior design
I can definitely recommend Atlanta as a place to go for brunch, brekky, lunch or just to grab a coffee.



The food is definitely above average and it would make a great place to go if you work on Lambton Quay and need somewhere to spread your wings or just for a splash of variety.  I am pretty sure you will enjoy the experience if you make the effort to go there.




If you like the review, please share it with your friends if possible.

Atlanta
Rating - 4
Would I go again -Yes
Would I recommend To a friend - Yes

Atlanta Telephone: +64 4-499 5209
Atlanta Address: Morrison Kent House, 105 The Terrace, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Reviewed By: Howie Be


Picture of a tourist in a cafe
Happy customer or should I say tourist




Post a Comment

1 Comments