Cafe Sienna - Review - Chapel St

Cafe Sienna on Chapel Street is kind of an old faithful.  I don't come here often but when I do I know what I'm going to get and it doesn't disappoint (within its scope of inexpensive, contemporary and good quality food).



Cafe Sienna really is a pretty buzzing place.  Its modern fair and keen pricing mean you can get pretty nice food without breaking the bank.  A good combination.


Anytime salmon is on the menu its a tempting option.  Cafe Sienna attempted a slightly unique combination here and while I wouldn't say it was perfect I like attempts at originality.  You can also see that it is a big piece of salmon.  You are not going to go away hungry.
Okay, here it is.  The classic chicken parmigiana.  This was a giant but certainly wasn't the most enjoyable chicken parma I've ever had.  Good but not great. 
And some beef kebabs to start off the meal.  Slightly overcooked but good all the same.

Well, tonight probably was a bit disappointing compared to last time. But I am still pretty sure that I'll come here again so despite it all Cafe Sienna is still doing something right.





Never miss a review by Liking Me at:

 or catch my photo's on Instagram at:
Cafe Sienna In A Nutshell
Rating - 3.5 stars
Would I recommend to a friend - Yes

Would I go again - Yes

Telephone: (03) 9827 1353
Address: 2/402 Chapel Street, South Yarra VIC 3141

Post a Comment

0 Comments