Sarti - Review - CBD, Melbourne

Sarti (6 Russell Place, Melbourne VIC 3000) is a restaurant that you aren't going to find by yourself.  Either you've read about it or someone has recommended it to you.  Of course, these kind of secretive restaurants do provide some kind of satisfaction as you do feel special when you find them.


Sarti has a nice modern look to it and the food matches it's hard to find location.  That is, it has a nice modern contemporary style that you'd imagine to find in such a place. I liken it to the Masterchef style as its kind of what I come to expect in the trendy'ish restaurants.  While that probably means that the food is also conformist I do like the modern look to how food is presented.
Now to those with extreme hunger pains I wouldn't suggest going to Sarti unless you are anticipating having a two or three course meal.  Nothing wrong with that but for those on a work lunch do not expect a giant meal.
The food at Sarti is immaculately presented and it all tastes very good.  I was not left with a wow factor but then again how many times do you get that at a restaurant.   What I will say is that the food comes with a great sense of style, the surroundings are nice and the food quality is very good.  Basically, I am pretty sure you'll be a happy and satisfied customer should you try Sarti.

Sarti
Rating - 4
Would I go again - Yes
Would I recommend to a friend - Yes

Telephone: (03) 9639 7822
Address: 6 Russell Place, Melbourne VIC 3000
Reviewed By: Howie Be



Post a Comment

0 Comments