Amorosa - Review - Williamstown

Amorosa in Williamstown (70 Ferguson St  Williamstown VIC 3016) is a typical modern cafe with a tinkling of originality.  Basically on the high street in Williamstown this is a pleasant enough cafe.  The open air feel and bright sun is great and I do lunch the semi informalness in the design of Amorosa.


Amorosa has all the usual brunch fare so it will not disappoint.  The servings can best be described as fair.  They are not gigantic like some places but are perfectly adequate.  However, if you do like those supersize servings then maybe Amorosa isn't your best bet.
Befitting its cafe status all the breakfast standards are here.  What they do do well is present it very nicely on the plate.  You can also see why I don't recommend it to those who are super hungry.
I quite like Amorosa but it is in no way trendy so if you like that kind of thing I'd stay clear.  However, for a nice morning brekky and a read of the paper its not bad.

Amorosa

Rating - 3.5
Would I go again - Yes
Would I recommend to a friend - No

Telephone: (03) 9399 9403
Address:  70 Ferguson St  Williamstown VIC 3016
Reviewed By: Howie Be


Post a Comment

0 Comments