Seoul Restaurant - Review - Little Bourke St, CBD

The Seoul Restaurant in Little Bourke Street is kind of great if you are stupendously hungry.  Its kind of cavernous almost like you imagine a German beer hall.  It's at the end of Little Bourke Street just off Elizabeth Street so its nicely located if you are in the city and don't want to walk too far.



I'll be honest and admit I am not a great fan of Korean food.  In general it's all kind of samey for my taste buds.  I do enjoy the little side dishes that accompany most meals though and of course a great Kimchi puts those pre-bought ones to shame.

Cavernous in  a good way
Overall I reckon the standard of food at the Seoul Restaurant is pretty good.  If you can't tell I'm struggling with recall from my memory banks, I am.  What I can say is that I do know its a great place for a group dinner, going to town and ordering everything off the menu.  That's for next time though.
Korean side dish
I love the Korean side dishes
As you can see food is presented in a utilitarian but attractive and possibly vaguely traditional manner.  The earthen stoneware look is nice enough.


This soup just happened to be one of the best things on the menu.  I wish I could recall what it was but I can say that it is really good and comes highly recommended.  I know if I could have I would have devoured a lot more.


So all said and done I recommend the Seoul Restaurant but really it should be enjoyed with a group of friends and a banquet.


To view a web link to the Seoul Restaurant please view this blog in a web browser.

Seoul Restaurant
Rating - 3
Would I go again - Yes
Would I recommend to a friend - Yes

Telephone: (03) 9670 5500
Address: 369 Little Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Reviewed By: Howie Be


Post a Comment

0 Comments