La Camera (Southbank)

I have to admit that La Camera is not my favourite restaurant although its breakfasts are fantastic and worth waking up for.  It goes to show that location is everything as here I am again.  I am glad to report that La Camera seems to have revamped its menu (a bit) and is better for it.  

Did I say that I am going to let the photo's do the talking.  Maybe its the post holiday blues until I get back up to speed or may be its because I've got fat and lazy eating too much over Christmas.  Anyway enough chit chat. I do think the meals are kind of on the homely side  - as in substantial but that can be good if you are in that kind of mood.



The seared beef with rocket salad was certainly a revelation.  It didn't really appear to be that tempting on reading but positively surprised - always a good thing.


Seared beef with rocket salad
Anyway, all up after never finding it that endearing for dinner I might be tempted again but then again this is Melbourne so there are many more places I've got to give a try.


La Camera

La Camera
Food Type: Western and Spanish
Telephone: (03) 9699 3600
Address: MR2/3 Southgate Ave, Southbank VIC 3006

Rating: 4 stars
Would I go again: Yes
Would I recommend to a friend: Yes
Reviewed By:

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. "breakfasts are fantastic and worth waking up for".

    alrighty. mos' def if staying in the city.

    ReplyDelete