N&J Thai Cafe - Review - Fitzroy

Smith Street is one of my favourites in Melbourne. Its the up and coming Brunswick Street and the restaurants are numerous and more are popping up all the time. Some blame gentrification and I can agree. On the positive side if you like dining out more choices are always better.
Tom Kha (Chicken) Soup image


Tom Kha (Chicken) Soup
Thai food is also one of my favourites as I believe good quality Thai is not easy to make at home. So today it is a pleasure to comment on N & J Thai Cafe.  On the outside it is unassuming and almost encourages you to give it a miss. However, this really would be your loss as this really is what I call an unheralded gem. Basically the authenticity and quality of food is superb. You really do get something out of the box here and it stands above many Thai restaurants in the quality stakes.
Poh Tak Soup image
Poh Tak Soup
I am really going to let the pictures do the talking but rest assured I would be very surprised if you didn't enjoy your food at N&J Thai Cafe.




N&J Thai Cafe

N&J Thai Cafe
Food Type: Thai
Telephone: (03) 9419 8151
Address: 261A Smith Street, Fitzroy VIC 3065

Rating: 4 stars
Would I go again: Yes
Would I recommend to a friend: Yes
Reviewed By:

Post a Comment

0 Comments