French Brasserie - Review - A hidden gem

The French Brasserie (Melbourne CBD, www.thefrenchbrasserie.com.au) is a hidden gem. I am pretty sure it relies on word of mouth or good reviews as you are unlikely to find it by yourself.


French Brasserie

As you can see, all of the dishes have a lightness of touch and a beautiful simplicity.  I am sure a bonafide French person would at least appreciate the art on the plate. 


French Brasserie




Most importantly everything while looking superb also tastes superb.  Looks do matter but taste is even more important.


French Brasserie

The great thing about The French Brasserie is that they do a work lunch special.  This is a real privilege for those people lucky enough to take advantage of this deal.  It is definitely worth seeking out.

In A NutshellSo hopefully you can tell I am impressed by The French Brasserie.  I kind of wish I could go there more often but then I wouldn't be able to keep writing reviews.  In this case, I am the loser such is the quality of the French Brasserie.  

Please try them out.  I hope you get to enjoy them.

Never miss a review by Liking Me at:
and catch all my photo's on Instagram at:

French Brasserie

French Brasserie
Food Type: French
Telephone: (03) 9662 1632
Address: 2 Malthouse Lane, Melbourne VIC 3000

Rating: 4 stars
Would I go again: Yes
Would I recommend to a friend: Yes
Reviewed By:

Post a Comment

0 Comments