Trutrack 52 - Review - North Melbourne

Trutrack 52 is a bit out of the way but worth the effort to find.  It's not on the main drag in North Melbourne so I believe quite a few people are missing out on a great experience.  Track it down if you can and support a great cafe.



To be honest, as my first post of the New Year I am going to be lazy and start in earnest from next week.  What I can say about this place is that I really like its character.  The furniture, styling, wall art and layout all stand out.

Distinctive interior can't be beat


I also like that its menu is a bit different, it has a genuine specials menu and the food is great.  Okay, in this case my photo's really do not do justice to the quality of the food here.  You really must try it yourself.


Anyway, as I do like finding and supporting great places that I find please check them out. 




Cafe Trutrack

Cafe Trutrack
Food Type: Western
Telephone: 03 9328 8753
Address: 52 Leveson St North Melbourne VIC

Rating: 4 stars
Would I go again: Yes
Would I recommend to a friend: Yes
Reviewed By:



Post a Comment

0 Comments