Potter Expresso Bar - Review - Swanston St

As you can probably tell I'm kinda getting into this mini mid-week posts.  In a way they are my favourite as they are short, sharp and to the point. Anyway, some of us like to take in a gallery or two and the Ian Potter Gallery at the University Of Melbourne on Swanston Street is one of my favourites.  It is quite small so its not an outing in its own right but Lygon Street is only one block away so its kinda perfect from that perspective.


 So while you are there it begs the question of going to a nice cafe. Well, unfortunately the Potter Expresso Bar is more function over class.  Its nice enough but definitely not something you could ever say was special.

I would say, enjoy the art and find a nice place in Lygon Street for a coffee or something more substantial.

If you like the review, please share it with your friends if possible.

Potter Expresso Bar
Rating - 3
Would I go again - Yes (but only because its convenient)
Would I recommend to a friend - No

Telephone: (03) 9347 6191
Address: Ian Potter Museum of Art Swanston St, University of Melbourne, Carlton VIC 3053
Reviewed By: Howie Be


Post a Comment

0 Comments