Inaugural post - Howie's Melbourne Food Blog

Welcome to Howie's inaugural blog post.


Over the next few days, months, years and beyond I am going to share my dining experiences across the cafe's and restaurants of Melbourne, Australia.
Bistro Guillaume


I want to help make your dining experiences as pleasurable as possible (at my monetary and stomach's expense). I want to share the good and the bad. The sublime and the disappointing. The fantastic and the best, the average and the dire. But most importantly I want to take you all around Melbourne to enjoy its culinary delights, ethnic cuisines from around the world making their presence and taste felt, and experience the different urban character as you travel throughout the cbd and suburbs of Melbourne.


Read and eat on!

Post a Comment

0 Comments