Jed - Review - One of the best cafe's in all of Victoria

Jed Cafe restaurant review, Gisborne, Victoria, Australia
Jed is a fantastic cafe in Gisborne (26B Aitken St, Gisborne VIC 3437).

brunch

This place is packed and noisy and I can see why.  The food is fantastic.  One of the best cafes I have been to in a very long time.  




If you come out to Gisborne and especially if you come to the Gisborne Market do yourself a favour and have brunch or lunch here.


happy customer

Okay, Jed needs some better sound-proofing and our table was a bit small.  However, where it counts Jed delivers.  The food is soooooo good!


burger
Burger time!
It makes me so enthusiastic writing this review when I recall how good the food is.  There are not many places when I get this feeling.  I really am looking forward to the next visit we have to Jed.


customer

Get every review by Liking Me at:
and keep up to date with all our great food photo's at
Things to do in the inner and outer West Melbourne
If you like to get out and about in the weekends, visit our sister sight that offers ideas on things to do in West Melbourne and Beyond.

Jed
Rating: 4.5
Would I go again: Yes
Would I recommend to a friend: Yes, highly recommended

Cuisine Type: Modern Café
Address: 26B Aitken St, Gisborne VIC 3437
Telephone: (03) 5428 3660
Reviewed by: Howie's Melbourne Food Blog

Getting There

Post a Comment

0 Comments