Gemelli Cafe Grill - Surprisingly great

Gemelli Cafe restaurant review, Laverton, Melbourne Gemelli Cafe Frill  (23/22-30 Wallace Ave, Point Cook VIC 3030) is a nice trendyish restaurant in Point Cook.  It's in a bit of a backwater although very busy location.  It's also close to the Williams Landing Train Station and a neighbouring ten pin bowling venue.


Sign

I have no idea if this place gets busy but I would definitely consider it if I lived nearby or frequented the ten-pin bowling.

Shrimp

The quality of cooking here really was surprisingly good.  It definitely was above my expectations.




It's a large place so I think it can kind of lack atmosphere during the winter months but I can imagine if it was full it would be kinda cool.

Fish

Gemelli Cafe Grill seems to have a great chef on board.  It is all very attractively plated and more importantly tastes really good as well.

Beef

My expectations out in the burbs is never particularly high but Gemelli Cafe Grill have really done themselves proud.  I really enjoyed my meal here.  

Dessert

I would definitely consider coming here again.  That's how much I enjoyed Gemelli and really you are coming here because you like the place as there isn't really anything else around here to see.


Get every review by Liking Me at:
and keep up to date with all our great food photo's at


Things to do in the inner and outer Western Suburbs of Melbourne
If you like to get out and about in the weekends, visit our sister sight that offers ideas on things to do in West Melbourne and Beyond.


Gemelli Cafe Grill
Rating: 4
Would I go again: Yes
Would I recommend to a friend: Yes

Cuisine Type: Modern Café
Address: 23/22-30 Wallace Ave, Point Cook VIC 3030
Telephone: (03) 9369 7602
Reviewed by: Howie's Melbourne Food Blog

Getting There


Post a Comment

0 Comments