Afghan Shaheen - Review - Sunshine

Afghan Shaheen (231 Hampshire Rd, Sunshine VIC 3020) is a cafe is Sunshine.  Obviously, a cafe in its own right isn't usually anything special.  However, if you are not from Afghan descent then suddenly things become a bit more interesting.


Cakes



Afghan Shaheen is pretty basic inside.  It's not particularly special but that's also part of its charm.  I guess you could call it authentic.


Cakes

As you can see, Afghan Shaheen has a wide array of biscuits and cakes of which I'm not really able to describe in any great detail.

Cakes

From what I can tell, they also happen to be pretty basic and more of the biscuit variety rather than cakes.

Sweets

Anyway, if you are wanting something of the sugary variety then Afghan Shaheen isn't too bad. And if you are like me and like to try something different then they are certainly worth trying at least once.  While I wouldn't make a special visit if you were very nearby they might be worth it depending on how adventurous you are.

Cakes


Stay up to date by Liking Me at:
 or catch my photo's on Instagram at:

Things to do in west and outer west Melbourne
If you like to get out and about in the weekends, visit our sister sight that offers ideas on things to do in West Melbourne and Beyond.

Afghan Shaheen Rating: 3
Would I go again: Yes (mainly because it's different)
Would I recommend to a friend: Yes

Telephone: (03) 9311 8642
Address: 231 Hampshire Rd, Sunshine VIC 3020
Reviewed By: Howie Be


Post a Comment

0 Comments