Hammer And Tong - Review - Fitzroy

Hammer And Tong (412 Brunswick St, Fitzroy VIC 3065) is a very nice and attractive cafe.  It's kind of off on a side street so you might have to make a bit of an effort to find Hammer And Tong but I am pretty sure it would be worth your effort.






I've only ever picked up a coffee here but visual impressions count for something and Hammer And Tong seems like a cool and trendy place.  Most of us like those kind of places don't we?


The shape of Hammer And Tong probably works against it but they do the best within their constraints.


Hammer And Tong is typically Melbourne but in a good way.  Hammer and Tong do have a pretty good menu and just reading it makes me tempted.  When can I make that visit?


Anyway, Hammer and Tong is perfect for a pick me up coffee and probably even better for brunch.

Please tell me what you think if you make it to Hammer And Tong.

Never miss a review by Liking Me at: 
 and if you are into Instagram, keep getting my food photo's of the day at:
Hammer And Tong

Hammer And Tong
Food Type: Western
Telephone: (03) 9041 6033
Address: 412 Brunswick St, Fitzroy VIC 3065

Rating: 3 stars
Would I go again: Yes
Would I recommend to a friend: Yes
Reviewed By:

Post a Comment

0 Comments