Black Waffle - Review - Northcote

Black Waffle cafe restaurant review, Northcote, Melbourne
Black Waffle (262 High St, Northcote VIC 3070) is a cafe with a specialty in waffles and desserts.  It's claim to fame are its waffles and also its dessert croissants.

Black waffle cafe sign

Another great things about Black Waffle are its great opening hours.  Northcote is a hive of activity and having the option of a food establishment that isn't a pub is great when you go out at night.




I love going to the Northcote Social Club when I have the opportunity, so I enjoy having Black Waffle as an option during the evening.

Canoli

Black waffle do make an effort with the presentation of their waffles.  They look quite stunning and unfortunately my photograph really isn't doing them justice.  A waffle is a waffle though so while they are great keep your expectations in check.

Waffle

The waffles are great but I do like that they also have some traditional canoli available and looking so scrumptious!

Canoli

So if you couldn't tell, I really like Black Waffle.  It's kind of like an old faithful to me as a semi frequent visitor to Northcote.

Person holding coffee

Keep up to date with all my reviews by Liking Me at:
and catch my photo's on Instagram by following me on Instagram:


Cake

Things to do in inner and outer West Melbourne
If you like to get out and about in the weekends, visit our sister sight that offers ideas on things to do in West Melbourne and Beyond.

Black Waffle
Rating: 4
Would I go again: Yes and I have
Would I recommend to a friend: Yes

Cuisine Type: Dessert
Address: 262 High St, Northcote VIC 3070
Telephone: (03) 9041 2029
Reviewed by: Howie's Melbourne Food Blog

Getting There

Post a Comment

0 Comments