Fomo Thai - Review - 171 Bourke Street, CBD

Fomo Thai restaurant review, 171 Bourke Street, Melbourne by Howie's Melbourne Food Blog Fomo Thai is centrally located at 171 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.  It is pretty busy and if you work in the city perfect for dinner after work.


Lovely presentation for the coconut rice
Lovely presentation for the coconut rice
I guess you could describe the food at Fomo Thai as trendy modern Thai.  I think Fomo Thai does rely on its coolness for some of its clientele.  The food is good but I wouldn't say spectacular but who I am to say if the punters keep rolling in.   

chicken




I am a sucker for the classic green chicken curry.  I know, hardly original but it is a classic for a reason.  Also, while you can buy green curry paste at your supermarket have you ever had one that you actually liked?  A good green chicken curry is very hard to produce at home from my experience.


Thai Green chicken curry
Green chicken curry. A classic.
Anyway, the green curry at Fomo Thai is great. 


meat

The size of the dishes at Fomo Thai may seem a bit small for some so be prepared.  However, the quality of the food is what counts so on this front you will be satisfied.


interior

As you can see, Fomo Thai is on the small side.  Its pretty compact.  Its full of customers though so everyone seems to be happy.

Never miss a review by Liking Me at:

 or catch my photo's on Instagram at:
Fomo Thai

Fomo Thai
Food Type: Thai
Telephone: (03) 9650 7987
Address: 171 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000

Rating: 3 stars
Would I go again: Yes
Would I recommend to a friend: Yes
Reviewed By:

Post a Comment

0 Comments