I Love Dumplings - Review - Great Chinese food

I Love Dumplings restaurant review, Newmarket, Melbourne by Howie's Melbourne Food Blog I Love Dumplings in New Market (297 Racecourse Rd, Flemington VIC 3031) is a popular Chinese restaurant.  This is a well decorated and modern styled Chinese restaurant.


I Love Dumplings interior

What's great about I Love Dumplings is the selection of Chinese food.  They have cold dishes, Sichuan, North-East and typical Chinese you will find in other Chinese restaurants. And as per their namesake, there are plenty of dumplings to choose from as well. In other words, a lot more than old school Cantonese from 30 years ago.

I Love Dumplings rice

As far as Chinese food goes, it's all well presented on the plate.  It definitely helps that it all tastes exceptional as well.


I Love Dumplings chilli



Another great thing about I Love Dumplings is it's fair pricing.  Everything is priced fairly.  Nothings too expensive and you feel like you are getting your moneys worth.

I Love Dumplings beans

I personally like spicy food so of course I enjoyed the Sichuan flavoured food.  

I Love Dumplings is rightfully popular and I like that its internal decor is a cut above may Chinese restaurants.  It's just a nice dining experience.

Get every review by Liking Me at:
and keep up to date with all our great food photo's at

Things to do in West Melbourne and Beyond
If you like to get out and about in the weekends, visit our sister sight that offers ideas on things to do in West Melbourne and Beyond.

I Love Dumplings
Rating: 4
Would I go again: Yes
Would I recommend to a friend: Yes

Cuisine Type: Chinese and Sichuan
Address: 297 Racecourse Rd, Flemington VIC 3031
Telephone: (03) 9372 5218
Reviewed by: Howie's Melbourne Food Blog

Post a Comment

0 Comments